March 1, 2009

Shit is fucking righteous in my world right now.

cam snaps from recent shows:


so... I got a new tattoo. I went to the same place as last time, and was worked on by the same person, a lovely metal dude who is very talented, and has long silky black hair that one has the urge to reach out and stroke. I'm very fucking pleased with my tattoo and the shop, and the people there... so I used one of my dirty whore "clients" to make this fabulous sick creepy 'thank you' video. (I'm going to send it on myspace heheheh ;>):



(click play)

speaking of that dirty whore starring in my filth (dutch hooker slut), we were doing a 'session' while I got the content to create the masterpiece above, during which I took a thousand dollars from him. *smile*

some more webcam captures:


I've been cavorting with another fellow the past two days as well, a very smooth well behaved cute adorable attractive young suave swedish guy who has been spoiling me like fucking crazy!!! The day before yesterday he bought me a new DKNY short trench coat, some new DIOR sunglasses, and a hot hot hot KATHY VAN ZEELAND purse... and a bunch of other great shit, shoes jewelry n' more from my amazon wishlist. I'm fucking pumped! He also sent me tons of money, what a yummy bitch, I plan on owning him for life ;> He looks so... swedish... it's righteous. He's smart and into good music hm! I'm gonna send him a bunch of snail mail letters and silly things. Here's a little thingie I sent him yesterday:



I'm still working on my new 'members site', "Whistle Bait" ~ The JessieKitty Club... it's kind of halfway finished. People can join if they want to, but some of the pages are still messed up and things need to be sorted. It's going to be fucking fabulous when it's ready though :D Since I took down all my big public photo albums, you'll HAVE to go join, if you want access to all my videos and pics from the last two years hah!






more cam captures:


I updated my myspace... go stare at it! (I made the layout myself yay).

It's time, again, for me to bring to you one of the best filthy b rate horror movie's in my massive collection.

Scream Bloody Murder (1973)

In this bit of cinematic gold, the main character Matthew kills his father with a tractor when he's a child, because he wants his mother to himself. He's put in a looney bin, and released years later. He returns home to find his mother has a new man, his jealousy overtakes him again, and he murders them both... which sets him off on a killing spree. He murders random people (hallucinating that they're his mother) and then ends up murdering an old woman so he can live in her mantion and try to woo a hooker he met by the beach. *smile*

screambm1screembm2

Here is a youtube video containing highlights from the movie (unfortunately they didn't include the scene where he's murdering the couple on the beach, and as he's beating the female she screams 'Im not your mother' and he yells back 'yes you are, youre my mama and you love me!' while he kills her. Fucking fabulous... but yea, anyway, check it out:




by the way, HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY! Give your animals lots of love! CYMRU!

stdavid

No comments: