August 4, 2008

I might have just found my biological mother. (I was adopted). Living in salinas california, not really far from where she was when my parents adopted me. (we lived in el toro and mission viejo, ca). Man.. I'm about to mail a letter. To .. her. I'm freaked out. I don't know what to write. I know it's her, it's got to be. Her name isn't common, and the age is right. *deep breath*. I don't even know why I'm doing this. Shit's insane. If it is her, how am I supposed to tell her what a freak I am, and deal with her reaction to that? My mom told me that when I was a kid my biological mother sent her a letter asking for a picture of me. (my mom ignored the letter). So, at least at SOME point, she wanted to know about me. She might want me to stay a distant memory.. or a forgotten one..

Ever since my mom died, and I've become completely estranged from my other "relatives"... I've really wondered where I was ever supposed to be... just moving all over... a rolling stone, no moss, lack of ...something.

blingee1

No comments: