July 21, 2007

What a weird fucking conversation. Joe and I are sitting here looking at an album of photos from freemantv.com ...its pictures of architecture and relics with culty symbols n sayings n whatnots on em, (cause we're on a little trip here about alex jones n' his sites, about a bunch of nasty world leader cults and their gross goings on and power), anyway... we're looking at this crap and some building pops up which is decorated with gicky little nasty looking beings holding their crotches. I'm fuckin' laying here scantily clad, and I was holding my cunt at the time, as I'm prone to do because I'm just a hand in crotch type of person. (heh, sorry) And so I make a joke about that thing looking like me, and I ask 'am I an evil sex imp? haha' and Joe goes all SERIOUS telling me yes I am, and I use my evil little sex powers to control people and thats the type of person I am...n all this. Then he added 'but youre not bad'. Strangeness! What does that make him? Im gonna ask him right now...hahahahahaha he said "im a fuckin goatman" AWESOME. We're high you know....

No comments: