March 1, 2006

*smirk* dig this email I just got:


Lord****@aol.com to me More options Mar 1 (2 minutes ago)

I have been following you on all four of the cam sites you are on for many years. I just wanted to contact you, to let you know how much I adore you, and what you do. I'm a veteran of the internet cam scene, and I have never seen a girl take command of a genre so powerfully. I doubt you even realize how often these other girls who come and go TRY to immitate you, and try to copy everything about your style, and approach. I just wanted you to know there is a guy out here who knows you are the original, and I will continue to appreciate you for all eternity.

STEVE

Reply Forward Invite Lord****@aol.com to Gmail

-

how happy does that make me? Recognition is a beautiful thing, dude.

...as you can see, I updated my site. I can't handle my hair clashing with my internet squat... it's just not acceptable. ;>

No comments: