March 2, 2006

Time for me to RANT!!!!

you know what I'm fucking sick of? people emailing me / i.m.ing me etc to tell me 'IM IN BUFFALO TOO!' .... I don't fucking CARE. NO, I don't want to meet you just because we live in the same city. Wake the fuck up. Even worse 'where in buffalo are you' .... why the FUCK would I tell you??? Jesus you people are MORONS. Stop living in dream land.... I'm a hot chick, I don't need the internet to find friends or sex, nor am I stupid enough to start listing off my neighborhood or where I hang out. Fuck off..... aside from THE SABRES...I don't care about Buffalo. It's just one of many places I've lived/will live. Stop throwing that 'buff buff represent' bullshit at me. I don't give a fuck about new york, or you.

More fucking stupidity, look at this email I just received:

Hi JessieKitty,

You have a really nice website, and GREAT taste in music! You really listen to that rockabilly stuff? Amazing! Have you heard Los Straitjackets? Right up your alley -- surfabilly in superhero masks!

Well have fun, baby. You're doing great!
---

Youuuu slobs, how can you not know how stupid and annoying it is when you ask me this shit; 'is your name REALLY Jessie?' - 'do you REALLY listen to that music?' - 'do you REALLY run your site?' .... what the FUCK, I can only assume this means the average person is a freakish liar in every aspect of their life. How can they NOT GET IT that they're implying I'm FRONTING by wording their comments that way!? How can they NOT GET IT that they're being INSULTING!??? I mean god, the moron from that email was complimenting me on my music taste, what the fuck would prompt him to say 'do you really listen to that' ...I'm sure if I demanded an explination from him, he'd blabble on about how 'he didnt mean it that way' or something..... words are how we communicate, limp wrist, learn how to use them properly. Yes, we all know how righteous I am.... but lets learn to express our approval in a way that doesn't make me want to KILL YOU. My taste in music is fucking awesome, but it's not like I'm the only one who digs this shit. What the fuck is so amazing? Obviousley this dipshit is not aware of the world around him...God. YOU REALLY LISTEN THAT ROCKABILLY STUFF!?!?! derrrr duhhhhh *stab stab stab*

Rant complete ;>

No comments: