January 31, 2006

There's a commercial for some awful 'hair band' cd set that keeps playing...it's got cinderella, winger, damn yankees, and other such skanky shite...and I keep singing along to it, and ENJOYING the song clips. :| Horrifying.



My free IPOD came todayyyyyyy! Told ya so!


I did it through freepay, and I'm now campaigning to earn a free laptop the same way. I get more descriptive about the program on the lower part of my tribute page.

Gosh I love being worshipped, adored, and spoiled by huge masses of dudes *smirk* The last couple of mornings I've had this dude blowing hundreds n hundreds of clams on my streaming cam, watching me sit here and stare into space...we dont even TALK. Heheh. He's replaced allmost all the money I had to spend on that shitty fucking cell phone shite. YAY <3

Once again. Stop calling me 'jess' ...if you're an old friend who's been doing it without knowing it irritates me, don't feel bad. Just stop. Please.

No comments: