January 30, 2006

New dutch PANTY AUCTION just posted on ebanned ;> (thats a link to my auction page, you hafta register with ebanned before you can view auctions on their site).

BB TopList

I just woke up to find one of my FAVORITE people in the world online, my good friend Mike, the alaskan/eastcoast fisherman/roadie goin' on tour all the fucking time guy. He's a skanky drunk like me, and he's gonna send me some of the mouth watering seafood he's catching, up there. That's hot. I wanna go fuckin' stumble around a boat in alaska with him and his cousin, and then watch big ugly indian chicks hit on them at the bar (like he's been describing to me) ;>



*SCREAM OF RAGE* I just got off the phone with Alltel, my old cell phone company. Add in the deposit Im losing, two hundred dollar disconnection fee per phone line, and my past due bill, and I had to pay allmost a GRAND to get my fucking service completely disconnected. After finding this out I slammed my phone down and started loudly talking shit about the alltel bitch I'd just been talking to...only I didnt hang up all the way, and a minute or two into my tirade I hear 'ma'm? ma'm?' ...I got back on the phone and yelled at her some more, then hung up. Ugh. She was being snotty. ...I disconnected my service cause they don't have fucking local service here. How are they gonna charge me six hundred bucks to disconnect, when I'm doing it cause I moved!?!?

This is all to clean my credit up, in an effort to give myself a better chance of being rented to when I move. *sigh* If you want to donate to the cause, you can use your amazon.com account to float me some dough, just click here:

Amazon Honor System

Click Here to Pay
Learn More

No comments: