January 29, 2006

I'd like to meet (50's) Biff Tannen. (or maybe just get Joe the outfit, and have him do a character study before he date rapes me...wait a minute...he allready has the outfit...hm) I want him to force ME to go to the dance with him....*pant*.




(back to the future) ...you know...Biff Tannens sexual harrasment of lea thompsons character in that movie is the first time I can remember getting turned on. I was 4, go Jessie!

why did I think the superbowl was today? hm. Did a little work on the ol' myspace profile just now.

One of my himbos bought me some mighty fine shite yesterday, I'm excited to receive this stuff! Might have to do a little more apartment rearranging..hrm...

Denise Austin Recumbent Bike:


Stamina 25-Pound Versa-Bell Adjustable Dumbbell Pair:


Sex in the City, the Comple Series:


I want this sailor jerry shirt REALLY bad...the info to send me a sailorjerry.com gift certificate is on this page.

No comments: