February 1, 2006

Got plastered last night (naughty!), we were loving the fuck out of the Sabres game...

as I'm googling myself, (and being enraged by all the people copy and pasting text from my site, and/or using the name 'jessiekitty' as an affiliate referral name so their money making links show up when people search for me), I found some interesting individuals linking to me, so I thought I'd throw up a friendly link back:

Kunigunde.twoday.net - This is some dudes blog, in german...wish I could read it!

blog.wfmu.org - this is an older article someone wrote, on the WFMU site (a radio station broadcasting from nyc), where they were reviewing some RUSSIAN site that they mentioned had linked to me.

Speaking of wanting to be bilingual, Joe and I are going to get study sets to learn welsh. That should be righteous. He's allready been studying it for long while, but I'm completely green. ...btw here's another lovely site on that topic: CelticLeague.org <3

No comments: