June 10, 2005

My favorite most delicious chick in the world *Cerise* just happily surprised my inbox with a jessiekitty desktop wallpaper she made! *melt* ...not only is that girl HOT beyond belief, she's also fuckin talented and sweet, a real treasure <3 <3 <3 ..check out the desktop! :


Soooo. Joe and I went and got my car fixed, and then he had an appointment for a job, which he got, HAH bitches, HAH you stupid cow hicks!!!! He got a BETTER job the DAY AFTER he fuckin quit your asses. And me giving you a violent cruel send off makes it all the sweeter. *the finger* My boyfriend was way too good to be working with those fuckin ignorant, lying, ugly, evil, wussy ..retards. ;> They claim to believe in pacifism when confronted with our brutishness, yet when we're not being aggressive at them, they mumble shit about how they can kick our ass. Yeaaaa....thats why you run in fear from a girl. well...I am pretty scary...but still, I'm female. What kind of man lets some bitch he's not affiliated with fuckin shove him around and scream at him and ...all the shit I did, without even really VERBALLY responding?

God they're such losers dude...one of them fucking stated that a town of 20,000 people is too much for him, and too big of a city. ....they think we're fucking lying when we talk about the fact that we've lived in ca, ny, pa, fl, de, mn...etc etc etc. We are hardcore motherfuckers ok...we've fucking kicked ass on the street, and had our asses kicked. I think that'd be obvious to you allready, if you're familiar with me/us. ...but these little freakish nobodies from nowhereville think they're fuckin more seasoned than us. I mean god, they fuckin sit in the woods drinking beer and 'accidently' rubbing their thighs together. CMON. No, there was no tolerating a fuckin troop of douches disrespecting us. So yay, once again, my inappropriate violent hateful sick fuck behavior pays off. <3

By the way, I'm like totally fried cause I didn't sleep last night. At all. ...and then we went out at like 8am, and had to wander around shit tard island until the car was done, and THEN sit in the car until Mr.'s appointment. I got fuckin really wired and wierd last night cause I ate a bunch of pills (shut up they're legal), and then did my work out really hard and freaked out. Staying up alone is GROSS dude! It's fun when you're chilling with someone, but when you're sitting there alone and theres sleeping going on around you it's just...grotesque. Anyway yea, I still haven't slept and I had a busy day so I'm fuckin fried, and that's why this shits all babbley.

No comments: