June 12, 2005

I had some more major shit go down last night...I just told my friend all about it, and I don't feel like trying to retype it all, so here's a copy and paste (keep in mind I'm quite hung over). (my yahoo status message said 'I got in a fight with 50 hicks' scroll down for pix from the evening in question:

scumfuctradition: 50 ehh?
JE$$IE : puhuh
JE$$IE : a crowd
scumfuctradition: did you get beat up ?
JE$$IE : no way
JE$$IE : the bouncers were actually kind of trying to protect me
JE$$IE : we go to leave
JE$$IE : bunch of fat jerky frat boy looking hicks are leaning up against my car n shit
JE$$IE : I tell em to get off
JE$$IE : they act snide at me
JE$$IE : so I say something bitchy
JE$$IE : then some giant huge tall motherfcuker
JE$$IE : comes and towers over me going 'wheres your boyfriend' over n over
JE$$IE : as if it was a threat you know
scumfuctradition: he wanted to do you
JE$$IE : and this was all in front of the front area where their porch n stuff was, so there was a giant crowd of idiots watching
JE$$IE : so it keeps escillating
JE$$IE : until everyone on the porch and in the area is watching me
JE$$IE : while I hardcore bitch out the hicks that are fucking with me
JE$$IE : and it kept going on, I'm taking on like ten people who're trying to talk smack at me, and there's not even any content to what they're saying..since obviousley I didn't DO anything to them, they were the ones being idiots
JE$$IE : then people in the audiance start fuckin yelling shit at me
JE$$IE : so my boyfriend finally dragged me into the car, he had been standing behind me talking to the bouncers the whole time, and he had mace in his hand, and some of the stupid hicks were going 'watch out that guy has a knife!'
scumfuctradition: heh
JE$$IE : and I was fuckin yelling that they were all stupid wisconsin hicks, niggers, and faggots (they were all drunk stupid chubby white bread fuckin wanna be frat boy country bumpkins heh)
scumfuctradition: hahaha
JE$$IE : and they all just stood there with their mouths hanging open, there was this one idiot with indie hair and a tropical shirt, and he said 'oh yea thats real original' or something at me, and I was like 'shut the fuck up, go suck some more dick faggot' and you could tell no one's EVER talked to him like that before he was just all 'duh!'
scumfuctradition: drunk ehh
JE$$IE : yea I was plastered
scumfuctradition: hahahaha
JE$$IE : this one specific bitch boy who was pissing me off, I was all 'look at this greasy faced fuckin hick trying to talk shit at me'
JE$$IE : and then he ran to his little group of college fags who were milling around staring at me
JE$$IE : and they had some fuckin fat ho with them
JE$$IE : and she was all sneering at me and shit
JE$$IE : and I was all 'oo look at these fat ass fuckin hicks'
JE$$IE : it was so wierd man
scumfuctradition: hehe
JE$$IE : a gigantic group of people
JE$$IE : all ganging up on me
JE$$IE : cause I told some of them to get off my car
JE$$IE : have you ever heard of such a thing
scumfuctradition: if someone messed with my car they'd get the crowbar
JE$$IE : heres the kicker, after this incident we got pulled over by the coppers on the way home
JE$$IE : yea really what the fuck
JE$$IE : and who ever heard of big ass dudes ganging up on a BITCH
JE$$IE : oh yea you're SUCH tough mofos
JE$$IE : they got called out as pussys though
JE$$IE : fucked with the wrong ho, huh
JE$$IE : I love it though, those motherfuckers have never had anyone say that kind of shit to them
JE$$IE : let alone some hot bitch
JE$$IE : hmph
scumfuctradition: right
JE$$IE : but yea the cops pull us over
JE$$IE : and I got mouthy at them
JE$$IE : which is so fuckin stupid
JE$$IE : I dont normally do that
scumfuctradition: yea
JE$$IE : I know how to fuckin play the cop game you know
JE$$IE : I cant believe I was bitching at the cops
JE$$IE : but they fuckin searched our car and shit
JE$$IE : so I got irritated
scumfuctradition: ive learned my lesson from mouthin off at cops
JE$$IE : yea exactly
JE$$IE : its the stupidest fuckin thing you can do
JE$$IE : I should be spanked
scumfuctradition: yep
scumfuctradition: : spank spank







No comments: