June 9, 2005

ok so my hardcore stud of a boyfriend has been forced to work with all these stupid cow hicks, right.

Well...one of them just dropped by, wanting to give Joe a ride to work (most likely cause he wants to be seen with him, and praying we'd smoke weed with him or something)...anyway, said retarded gimp hick has been discrespectful to my man in the past, and when you fuck with my piece of man meat, you're fucking with me. So...I just went out in the yard and verbally attacked the motherfucker, shoved him around a little, screamed loudly about what a stupid faggot hick he is, and proceeded to chase him out of our yard.

Throughout my verbal and physical tirade he kept looking at my boyfriend, and I was all snapping my long ass nails in his face, and I said 'dont look at him, he's not gonna do anything for you' and the fuckin idiot fag said 'Im not gonna do anything for myself' ahahaha and he fucking ran and got in his car and quickly drove away, and I was yelling after him that he's an ignorant hick, and I've lived all over this country and kicked asses a lot harder than his.

Ah...that felt fucking good. My boyfriend has to get a new job now though, oops! ;> The only reason my glorious bloke never kicked the douche's ass is cause 1: they'd most likely call the cops, and 2: he had to behave, since he was at work. I'm a raging bad ass, but my boyfriend is even more of a tough guy :D

p.s. mr hot italian guy gave me his address, oo what a fun pen pal he's going to make!

No comments: