May 17, 2008

I worked my ass off today. I fucking ripped out all the stupid nasty old caulky grout shit on my sink console in the bathroom, and put another coat of paint on the bathroom walls too! It was hellish, but well worth it.

I also went and started a tanning membership. I got the more expensive one because it featured the stand up tanning booths. I fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You have music and fans blasting in on you, everything is bright and insane, and you hold on to these two bars on each side of the booth you're in, and it feels so hedonistic and sexy and bad, it is HEAVEN. You should try it.

Also, Joe and I scootered all over our neighborhood and made some new fetish videos. It was a full, lovely day. And now, in a few minutes, I'm going to be eating the fucking ROAST TURKEY DINNER that Joe is preparing. Yay yay yayaya!

Check it out, I painted my desk and computer chair. Don't be too judgemental, I wasn't going for perfection!

000_7784

000_7790

Yesterday we cleaned out the kitchen hardcore, including putting contact paper down in the cupboards! I'm going to do that in the bathroom tomorrow....

000_7781

I'm fucking tired....

No comments: