October 22, 2007

Oh my GOSH last night was dramatic!

Joe quit his job. Like walked out during his shift. Because they were taking advantage of him and being stupid white trash pieces of shit. I support him quitting. He's gonna go back to being a cook. We went out and collected applications immediatly and he has an interview this morning, already ;>

Anyway, after we got home last night we were all jazzed up and freaked out, so we started drinking wine. By the end of the night I was fucking plastered and I was acting like such a slut! I fuckin crawled up on our pub table and pulled my skirt up and Joe stuck his face in my crotch and whacked off while I drunkenly demanded that he sniff me and cum. Hahahaha! ho! I totally forgot that happened until Joe reminded me just now. Good times.

SPECIAL OFFER! FREE INSTANT ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF LIVE NUDE CAMS!


10-15-2007 15-38-3110-15-2007 16-28-20
10-15-2007 16-29-09

No comments: