January 1, 2007

I've been fucking busy with shit a lot more interesting and important than 'the computer'. That's where I've 'been'....to those who've been asking.

I'm currently watching a wonderful sabres game... and I'd like to point out the suaveness of the Versus announcers... and also some pretty rad sabres fans we've been spotting, who've put up entertaining memorable signs such as "AWINAGAINOV" and "MY FAVORITE BRIERE AT THE LOCAL DRURY IS MILLER" hahaha thats SO FUCKIN HOT. damn. I wish I was there.... we keep seeing motherfuckers sitting in OUR seats, which were right under the press box. Meow. I'm irritated to report Joe and I have been very Buffalo home sick for the past week, since our friends left. (I was going to say 'since our yummy boy toys left" but I got worried it made Joe sound gay).

Ben and Jordan. Fucking excellent pair of people. We had an insanely good time, you can see a few crappy pictures of the events in my flickr album. We drank many wonderful things, we DID many wonderful things, etc etc etc.

Last night, New Years Eve, was also righteous. I ended up having some WONDERFUL champagne. And today we're roasting a chicken and watching the game, which I'll now get back to. (the islanders are lucky to have Ted Nolan as a coach, he's pretty fuckin cool) GO SABRES!

No comments: