December 2, 2006

Santa Slut


11-30-2006 15-44-24
Originally uploaded by jessiekittycom.
Joe and I have been so fucking horny all week man.... we've been falling asleep clutching eachothers bodys lustily, and waking up to moan and rub all night... and then fucking each morning. It's a perfect system. This picture here was taken when I was having a sex craving, but Joe was out running errands. Yes, that is my 'I want cock' look. Sexy, I know ;> ...see it full size, and other pics from that yummy moment, by clicking the son of a bitch. I was croutching on my computer chair rubbing my clit against the inner seam of my pants, and this pic is actually from a set I uploaded to my members section live...

I think the fucked up stress of moving cross country (to a wierd place) and 'starting over' and all that crap has finally passed, because I've been feeling really pleased with myself, and very inspired to be awesome and do lots of fun productive stuff, including having lots of pervy sex. Hurray! I've been listening to music way more too. You know your depressy shit is over when you no longer have interest in tv or processed sugar, ha!

Now I'm counting down to CHRISTMAS! Meeeeeawr! Sugar Daddys, Fans, and Submissives: You know what you must do. My shipping info, and gift lists, and other such lovely stuff is all on my wishlist page ...send me a wrapped quickely enough, and you'll get a christmas card back from me. Awwww *wiggle* Either way, be a sweet santa at me, and you'll get many happy returns.

Someone definatley needs to hook me up with that little package of 'christmas crackers' on my amazon wishlist. They're a little british toy ornament tradition thingie, you know, you break it open and a little toy and message and paper crown pop out... my mom was into those *pout* therefor they're a must. Email me, or i.m. me on yahoo (jessiekittycom) if you want to introduce yourself and revel in my cuteness while you shop for me. Clothes enthusiasts can ask me to send the link to my victorias secret wishlist too, rar. (vic. sec. doesnt let you outside link your wishlist, you can only send it to email addresses, beh!)

No comments: