December 2, 2006

Pills


11-30-2006 02-15-10
Originally uploaded by jessiekittycom.
I had to buy a 'pro' flickr account, since I had reached the maximum amount of pics I could upload on a free acount... it's ok though, cause now everything is unlimited, and there's a bunch of other cool features I've yet to learn about, so kick ass. It's official. Flickr is where you'll find ALL my free pics from now on. The site kicks way too much ass for me to continue with the scruddy effort of labelling, uploading, and stuffing my blog with every little pic. In fact, you'll be getting to see many more free pics of me on flickr since it's so easy (and fun) to upload huge albums in seconds. Of course you can only see my NUDE flickr pics if I've added you as a contact, and marked you as a 'friend' so you get access to my hidden stuff. Do you want to be part of that happy set of people? charm me and shoot me an email so we can talk about it. ....you do NOT have to join flickr to see my public pics.

My Flickr Account

<3

Remember, of course, that these are my "free" albums. If you want to see EVERY cam pic I've ever taken, join my cambang members section!

No comments: