December 20, 2006

I've been counting the calories & working out, since its winter/the holiday season. It's great to cut the calories to allow yourself more (calorie allowance) room to DRINK especially... ...I just wanted to let people in on my favorite "diet" foods, aka junk food that isn't fattening, cause I'm seriousley EXCITED about how fucking yummy I think they are. My favorites are Yoplait Whips! (its yogurt whipped into a fluffy yummyness, it eliminates that 'skanky' yogurt smell and flavor and makes it seem totally like a dessert) and Quaker Soy Crisps (the 'cheese' flavors are the best, a whole bag is only 360 calories, and in lighter flavors like barbeque, its only 330!):



I've been doing my same 'Crunch Gym' workout dvds, with Ellen, the best best instructor EVER. Hurray! ...I'm not doing it today though, cause Im all doped up heheh. Joe needs to hurry up and get home *pout*

No comments: