November 11, 2006

Mmmmm watching the Sabres win last night was marvelous...and another game starts in fourty minutes. RAR!

Here's some pics from the past few days, I've been doing the long bang thingie(I was gonna post some of the nudie pics I took the day before yesterday....but then I decided fuck it...they need to join my members section if they want that. *the finger*):





I'm constantly amazed by how fucking stupid people are. ...scenario: I get a couple of i.m.s from some stranger with a stupid screen name, usually consisting of 'hi? hello? hello!??? are you THERE??' ...Ive been busy dealing with someone who MATTERS while they're iming me, so I finally notice the message and I say 'what, why the fuck are you iming me' ... and they reply with 'god you dont have to be mean, I just want to talk to you'.

What the FUCK makes anyone think I'm here to CHAT with every dippy idiot who gets ahold of my screenname?? And why the FUCK do they think it's so 'mean' when I give them a realistic response? Do they really expect me to be nice and sweet and waste time talking to them, just because they WANT me to? Time is money, and I'm easily irritated....the only people I casually chat with online are dudes n' chicks who *I* have a specific interest in. Wake up, I am NOT at your service.

Speaking of foolishness... this wonky dink last night tried to fool me into playing some fantasy game with him, I totally saw through his weak facade...and still profited. Read about it in my forum here, it's tedious, a totally stupid conversation...but entertaining if you have time to kill. I was highly intoxicated, which would explain my less than perfect typing and ...speaking skills.

They aren't all sucky morons. ;> If you're piddling around my forum you'll notice I have several new dudes who're very well behaved and generous. Rar!

No comments: