November 12, 2006

IMPOSTER ALERT: One of my guys was just approached on aol instant messenger by this name "jessykittycom" .... the impersonater tried to get them to send an amazon gift certificate.

First of all, I never ever ever ever contact strangers. Ever.

Second, I don't ever try to 'make' anyone do anything. I simply order around willing participants.

Third, I never ever ever spell my name 'jessy' ...in fact, only a total moron would misspell Jessie like that.... nor do I use the term 'shit head'.... nor would I ever delete my wishlist.

Be very very careful. People try to impersonate me VERY often. If you're talking to me, and you're suspicious that it might not BE me, ask me to get on cam for a moment, and request that I hold up an amount of fingers of your choice, or a sign that says your name, etc. You will only see me: on yahoo as jessiekittycom ... on aim as jessiekittycom ...if anything ever happens to those screennames, I will post the new ones in my yahoo group, forum, and blog. I WILL ONLY EVER HAVE YOU SEND CERTIFICATES OR PAYMENTS TO ONE EMAIL: jessiekittycom@gmail.com

I'm posting a log of the conversation in my forum.

No comments: