October 15, 2006



WWWWWOO watching my Sabres destroy the rangers last night was hot. Joe and I got totally rip roaring drunk, and I had my laptop and cam on in some hockey chatroom flim flamming with some cool canadian dudes the whole time. My dad joined us for awhile for some bloody marys too. Cuteness.

ever wonder what I look like first thing in the morning when I crawl over to my desktop hung over? Here you go!:


Did I mention I bought a van? Yep.... JessieKitty drives a van.

People: I need a LOT of stuff to make my new home perfect.... there's some shit on my amazon wishlist that I must must must have. Be a hunny bunny and hook me up with something, I'll rain sweetness all over ya ;> Kitty needs new comp equipment, dvds, warm clothes, n' lots of other stuff. *pout n' wiggle* My address is filled in for you, all you have to do is click click click to a happy Jessie <3

Honorable mention to T.S. for hooking me up with some righteous shit the past few days. *kisses and hugs and tittys rubbing up against you*



BrandiBelle-PublicInvasion-TaylowBow-BigMouthfuls-AssParade-TugJobs-MonstersOfCock-SpringBreakSpyCam-BaitBus-BustyAdventures

idiots: read this. Suave people may disgregard.

No comments: