July 22, 2006

where've I been? I've been 'partying' quite a lot. I've been doing cam and all that each day, but I haven't had time for my forum or blog. oops ;> ...I've got a shitload of pics stocked up to post here, but I can't be bothered to label and upload them all right now. oi.

On a very very happy note: I've been aquiring lots of new yummy internet guys this week, with shitloads and shitloads of money sent, and wishlist items purchased. Meeeeow, thanks daddys!

Huge babbling rant, one thats been building up for some time: you know whats hilarious and disgusting about broadcasting on cam sites? the stupid bitch ass customers who're shocked and enraged when I'm not a sugary sweet fake personality lacking blow up doll willing to put up with stupidity and ill mannered bossy idiocy the way most of the other girls on the site are. For example: customers acting shocked and offended when I object to them calling me 'jess' even though I've been shouting from the hilltops for YEARS that I can't stand that nickname. I even fucking post it in my profiles, don't call me jess. Sometimes the ones doing it are people I've specifically informed of the facts... yes, you're in for backlash if you ever DARE to try to defend yourself, or speak like a real person. Did you REALLY think you could try to order me around without retribution? I've NEVER modified my behavior or personality for some stupid fucking webcam site, and I abhor the chicks who're clearly doing so. Guess what ladies, the guys with the REAL dough to blow aren't interested in 'cutie4u' who loves horses and icecream...thats just the dudes with low iq's, and fucking closet pedophiles...and they're always broke.

..of course there are those who will read this, and or see my hard ass behavior on these cam sites, and ignorantly assume this is part of my 'act' to appear to be 'a domme' ... first of all, we all know I dont give a fuck about being domineering, and only specifically do so if I'm being paid for it, second, it's got fucking nothing to do with that. I've been a loner all my life, I'm used to the 'pack' singling me out to fuck with me, so take care in the way you fucking speak to me, I'm always on the offense, and justifiably so. I don't go for any 'its the internet' bullshit. You fucking speak to me the way you would if you met me on the street, bitch, cause that's how I'm going to treat you. If you're so stupid and unaware and unable to absorb my vibe that you think this is a big talking internet 'act' you're very wrong. ...oh and one more thing I'd like to point out about retarded cam customers: I'm not fucking goth. I recently tracked hits coming from some sad generic theatrical 'domme' sluts blog, calling me 'an alcoholic drugged out goth girl' ...aside from the fact that I partake of very few substances, you stupid stupid ape, goth???? how out of touch can you be, all of you 'goth' babbling no ones! do I listen to goth music? no. do I wear corsets and black lace? no. do I fucking draw black squiggley eyeliner on myself and talk about how much I love morbidity and the macabre? uhhhh, no. wake the fuck up. how can you all be SO GOD DAMN IGNORANT???

One more thing about internet fuckwads: I don't care about you, I'm not here to help you, I don't want to 'chat' with you, just because you contacted me. I'm not your friend. Remember that. Don't ever fucking expect me to spend time on you, or have any regard for you. I never, ever, ever contact strangers. No one owes me their attention, and I owe no one mine. Wake up, this is the real world. I desire only to speak to my 'cam viewers' my 'submissives' and my 'sugar daddys'. Those excluded from this statement are secure in the knowledge that this doesn't apply to them. As for everyone else, I don't need your friendship. I'm on the internet primarily to run my site. Not to be in cliques, not to compete with people, not to PROVE MYSELF *snort*.

The only way I ever make plain old 'friends' with someone, is when we come into contact while socializing in a public forum having to do with a common interest we share. A stranger needn't be afraid to contact me with a compliment, or a polite interesting email introducing yourself and explaining why you were compelled to communicate with me....I might even dig it and give you a rad reply. ...but don't fucking approach me like some teenager who wants to have meaningless high school conversation, and then act like a cunt when I ignore you. PLEASE don't accost me with dippy sleazey bull, and then act confused when I don't like it, and reject your offers to 'cam2cam'and send me pictures of your cock. And don't you DARE contact me expecting me to give you any sort of advice or help, with anything. I don't fucking ask strangers for help...I rarely ask for help in life, period. I have pride, unlike most people, apparently. Example; STRANGER: hi, can you help me with something? JESSIEKITTY: psh, no STRANGER: well you're a cunt ....why? because I'm not at the service of the general public? What the fuck is going on!??

Anyone who'd assume I'm a nice friendly helpful person would have to be fucking BLIND. (it's a different story, of course, when it comes to my loved ones, and people who I know and respect) I'm not saying I hate everyone in the world. I'm not saying I desire to be 'mean' to anyone and everyone. I'm just saying fuck off, I've got a life, you should have one too. Shmoozing people on the internet is lame, but harrassing them is even lamer. Along with the fact that I'd never shmooze, I'd never harrass. I don't think it's cool to be mean. I just express my feelings as they come. I don't seek out situations that make me angry, nor do I enjoy talking shit. Unfortunatly I'm forced to do so often because of the large amount of people who approach me in a negative manner. It's pretty much always someone who's angry at me because I wont spend time on them. Sad. If I don't respond to you in a manner you dig, you've got only yourself & your approach to blame. In other words, unless you're paying me, or engaging me in a really righteous individual genuine way, don't bother in the first place.

Unfortunatley I probably just warded off some cute random ladies and gentleman who've been thinking about throwing me a hello, but it's worth it if I lowered the chance of some egotistical retard oozing into my inbox during the next fifteen minutes.

*pant pant breathe* god. that was unpleasant but it had to be spewed.

I really should post these pics dammit...but its such a hassle! if you're dying to stare at my righteousness, check out my new picture store & video store ...and of course you can ALWAYS see ALL of my new pics and shows INSTANTLY (as I'm uploading them, and forever archived afterwards) @ CamBang!

No comments: