October 20, 2006

Me and Joe have been having mind blowing fuck marathons all week. It's totally damn amazing and perfect. My every body part is pleased, and I've been lounging aound feeling like a sacred harem toy. Oh GOD it's hot. I wrote about it some in my forum... well actually I posted a convo between me and one of my online sweeties. mm.

...you know how I'm the covergirl for the Loose Skrews new album? Well they just posted some reviews of the cd in their Myspace Blog, and one of them is very choice, in mentioning me. Here's a copy and paste:


Stomp and Stammer - Aug '06

Sporting a CD titled "Have Another Brew", The Loose Skrews are yet another gang of ugly drunks whose repertoire consists entirely of slight variations on a single overriding theme: an unyeilding devotion to Booze Almighty. Thick-necked street-punk from Kennesaw, where everyone is required to own a firearm, at least they were astute enough to stick a hot chick on the cover instead of themselves. Jeff Clark stompandstammer.com

Heheheheh! *wiggle* ..I should have held out for more payment for that 'gig'!

I've been posting way way way a lot of content in my cambang members section for the past few days (since me and Joe are all fuuuuced up n' happy) ..I only have the energy to post a few..these are from a few nights ago.. You should join, and give all my pics a nice high rating...ang plus me every day, We like to keep me queen of the scene!! heheh! sample:


see jessie's cam pics from the last 3 years!!





View my live cam! (button indicates my status):
CamContacts









Remember that free laptop promotion thing I did? I GOT MY LAPTOP!!!! It's a macbook and it's all fucking high tech and scary. I owe some people a video....*smile* This hot army guy who's been sugar daddying me a bit sent me this really cool wireless thingie so now I've again got righteous WIRELESS interented all through my house, which I needed badly, considering my macbook only has ethernet ports and wireless access, so I'd have been out of luck.

No comments: