October 20, 2006

I'm a hot righteous bitch, and I know it. I can always tell who's suave and who's not by how they respond to the fact that I dig myself. Cool people are attracted to confidance. If you kick ass, come join my Yahoo Group which is nearing NINE THOUSAND members ;>

Guess what, I've got my new PO BOX, woohoo:> You can now send your penpal letters, presents, holiday packages, postcards, tips, band merchandise (If I like your music, I'll take pics with your stuff to send you, and post a review on my site), and other such niceties to:

Jessica E
PO BOX #201
Hayward WI 54843

I always write back dude! Of course this is the address my subs and well wishers can also send paper gift certificates to, like for Wine.com and SailorJerry.com ..the info for all that is on my wishlist page. (Having a po box is totally essential for me. I've had some awesome people hook me up all kinds of items, including their own shit they wanted to pass on, like books, dvds, n' cds. I've even had a few people send me books they authored, that was rad.)

I'm such a happy girlie right now! My honey bunny is making din-din (thats Joe of course, the most fabulous boyfriend a chick could ever want), I had a blast watching the Sabres beat the Canes this evening, I'm having a righteous time learning how to use my macbook (god its wierd, but snazzy) and I just found out T.S., one of my most beloved gents, bought me this really awesome 70's retro package from my amazon wishlist. Meow!!



(fyi, his reward is a sweetheart recording I just made and sent him). He's not a 'submissive' like some guys I carry on with, he's just a generous sugar daddy type who enjoys making me happy (thats my favorite kind of fan, subs are so damn sleazy *snotty facial expression*). If you're like him & you want the pleasure of my affection, email me to introduce yourself. <3

It sure feels good to not be in a cunty evil mood...yay for my new location!

Here's some pics (in which I'm highly intoxicated) from a few days ago:





I got a bunch of gold and bronze eyeshadow the other day, along with some brown mascera and liquid liner, and I must say, it looks fuckin' HOT with my new hair. I can't get over how good I look...and the public response is highly in favor of the switch. The biggest differance it's making is how much prettier my skin tone now looks, and how I can wear all these new colors and not look pale and sickly. Yum yum!

No comments: