January 21, 2006

I want to go stay at the LOVELY Kate P.'s (of the B52's) retro campground/hotel hideaway out in the woods near woodstock ny, *scream*, look look look! http://www.lazymeadow.com ....*sigh* what a fantasy land....how I'd LOVE to own a place like that. ::::scribbles that down on list of businesses I want to run::::

once again...sorry for not being around lately...me and joe have been being stoner sluts....we decided to quit drinking for a little while (just like last winter), and I swear the god the biggest differance it makes is ENERGY. Our raging ENERGY from lack of booze, combined with our stonedness has been making for some really wacky all night giggle freakouts. ...for example, I just woke up and found like twenty pics on my digicam, all consisting of joe popping some jiffy pop on the stove...apparently I thought that was the funniest fucking thing in the world. (Ive never seen jiffy pop before)...and maybe it was ;>

here's a pic:



I relightened my highlights, then dyed them a nice sparkley dark turquoise, here's a pic from halfway through the process, and right after I got done:



I'll post some new pics later today, or tomorrow, but check for my LIVE CAM, and dig through all my previousley posted pics, here.

I got a care package from my boy toy in cleveland today, full of food, drink, toys, beauty products, music, etc etc.... an item worthy of note is a nice bottle of champagne, here's a pic I just took whilst opening the package, no make up and bright flash, woopsie:



No comments: