January 22, 2006

I hate weekends....aside from the fact that there's no mail, I live in a businessy district on a main street, basically a few blocks from downtown...and on sundays it gets so QUIET...and the fucking parking lots are empty...its gross. :| Fuck weekends, said the person who makes their own schedual.

So it's come to my attention there's no way I'm going to get approved for a complex apartment in NASHVILLE unless I pay off some old bills, and wait out the stupid LEASE I'm currently locked in. *scream* We ARE moving to nashville or memphis. This much I know....but the time frame seems to be out of my control. ;/ I'm still looking for people who can mail me nashville and memphis newspapers...specifically the classified section. email me if you can help with that.

The Sabres were wronged, yet again, last night. A calgary player KICKED the puck into the goal, we said it wasnt a goal, they ADMITTED it wasnt a goal....then claimed they had 'communication difficulties' while trying to reach the head office to tell them to bunk the goal. What a big fat load, ey?

Here's some picys from this morning, as promised. I actually JUST took these. Still on my black and white kick, as you can see (and still on a tit kick too...normally I'm really into my ass, but lately its all tits ;>...still no make up):




I'm rooting for DENVER in the football game today, if anyone's wondering. I wish Joe would hurry up and WAKE UP. (he sleeps 2-3 hours more per night than I do, it's very boring)..once he wakes up, its wakeybakey time, and then I bet we'll pop in 'the monster in law' to watch before the game...new dvds, yay! ....is it strange that I like taking pictures of people when they're asleep??



It fuckin' turns me on SO MUCH when Joe gets all hyped up about sports...I'm pretty sure thats what got me INTO sports....but now I'm excited too...if I wasnt on a health kick I'd be so drunk, and so full of chicken wings for this game ;>

I will now wake up Joe by blasting my super super righteous Chuck Berry anthology.

free trial membership to 'hidden sex cams'

No comments: