April 22, 2005

SpookyLinks Cam Portal


I'm spun out on zantrex....WOO WOO WOO! THE CROMAGS KICK ASS! Heheheheh. I feel like a locamotive. *rawr* ...I'm having a fabulous fucking day, even though it was SNOWING this morning. My little dog Vincent is so cute, he comes and sits on the couch and supervises every morning when I do my work out dvd. I swear to gawd I should like...make a site about him. He could totally be famous! ...I'm fucking pissed at amazon, they just emailed me saying the CROMAGS cd I ordered is unavailable...really, then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIST IT FOR SALE ON YOUR SITE!?!??! *stabs them a million times* ...but hey, you should go buy me some shit from my wishlist ;>

latexindex.de

Hier gehts zur MoneyDom100

Join my *new* toplist! *wee*


http://www.jessiekitty.com/topo/


also, my sex toy store has been revamped:

No comments: