March 25, 2005

I've been getting hits from this interesting looking blog: http://www.20six.co.uk/WIP ...(too bad its in french or something)

vote for me:


Having a fuckin sunny sweet day! ripped on kind buds, with my boyfriend, dad out of town, ...got the most fabulous shoe and purse set purchased for me from my amazon wishlist by a lovely gent, you can expect to see me in them in a few weeks:

<3



news! *ding ding ding* You can now pay me EASILY with MoneyBookers ...excellent! Submissive bitches, pay tribute to your Princess, ya dumb whores! JessieKitty, Gold Digger extrordinair mrar. Foot boys, go buy me sexy footwear from my wishlist.

....awesome normal dudes, send me money for my moving the fuck out of wisconsin fund <3 (Im serious though, I'm saving to move back to delaware. All you east coast boys, help me get closer ;>)

All you need to do is go, join safely for free, and send me some dinero, address it to jessiekittycom@gmail.com

No comments: