March 8, 2005


http://www.jessiekitty.com/topo/


I go off cam for a few days, I get a bunch of complaints! heh! Calm down people, I've been having some health problems. I promise to post new picys today...at some point...(I went to the hospital yesterday *whimper*)


You Are Bad Girl Sexy
Girl, you are nothing but trouble. And that's hot.
You've got the classic bad girl sexiness mojo going on.
And you're badass attitude makes men fear you - and crave you.
Don't give into people who say to tone it down. You're perfect as is.


What Kind of Sexy Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


I need new tattoos, like yesterday. I have no fucking idea where I should go for them...I guess I should search online. I wish that bitchy flash master from newcastle was still accessible. *huff* Explosive Tattoos, Newcastle Delaware. Go there, get tattooed. You won't be sorry. ...oo napolean dynomite is finally on its way, so I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about ;> Gwen Stefanis new album, and a 'the cure' greatest hits album arrives today. hahah..the cure...Im such a fag.

So my futon came yesterday, WITHOUT the matress (I'm emailing 'home visions' like a mofo demanding an explination). Me, being a genious, didn't check the box before moving the old bed into the garage, so we're currently camping on the floor (which is actually more fun than it sounds heheh) ...camping on a sexy sexy zebra hide rug that is *sparkle*

They need to put Roseanne on DVD, what the fuck nugget.

Martin Short is so fucking awesome man...so is Tony Danza. Oh...the futon matress came *hehe* ...why'd they ship it seperatley? dipshits.

No comments: