February 8, 2005

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME JESS. My name is not fucking 'jess' ....from now on people who call me that are getting put on ignore, instantly.

Do you randomly call strangers named john jo? Do you call strangers named rebecca reba!?!?!? Do *NOT* fucking call me 'jess' ....that sounds like the name of a cow, or a family car. mmmmmk!???

ugh!

*evil giggles* look what I bought last night, along with some spores. eheheh!!!!: http://www.mushbox.com/mushroom-kit-myg-USA.html

Just listened to the new Antiseen (which joe young sent me for free *brag brag sneer*) ...twas grand. I likes the FTK, SCAPEGOAT, and NO APOLOGIES, best. Now Im listening to bauhuas. Lets not fucking deny the fact that bauhuas is the mega righteous, mmk.

I was just dancing to bauhuas 'bela lugosis dead' and all three cats who live here (felines, not dudes) were sitting in here watching me with their full attention, it was creepy and spectacular, and YOU missed it. *smirk*

No comments: