November 9, 2004

I had a dream that I had a little hedgehog that fit on my fingertip. I was riding in the car playing with him, he was like the size of a dime, and crawling around on the dashboard and my hand, and he was meowing, so I was feeding him spit, cause like there was an overall feeling that something had happened to his mom.

poor lil hedgehog. Im gonna make sure I dont forget him. I think I'm gonna name him rudie.

J-Juicy
E-Extreme
S-Sweet
S-Shiny
I-Innocent
C-Crazy
A-Appreciative
Name:

You are a DEAD ALIVE ZOMBIE
You are a Dead Alive Zombie. You or somebody that
bit you was infected by the Sumatran Rat
Monkey. You are intent on killing and shredding
anything that moves, unless you're full of
tranquilizers. You can't be killed unless you
are completely chopped to bits.


What kind of Zombie are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


jaynemansfield
You are Jayne Mansfield. You are very much into
yourself, and perhaps even stuck up. You are
crazy and will do anything for attention and
publicity.


Which vintage pin-up girl are you? (Results contain pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

rock steady
You're Rock Steady Gwen. You're happy and things
are going really well for you.


which Gwen Stefani are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am a deadalive zombie.