July 30, 2003

ok...dream:

I was hangin in this bar....well....first it was a classroom....then it turned into a bar. The bartender was a man when he was a teacher, and then a woman when she was a bartender.

I like..did well or something and then I got to be the barback or something. So then I chill behind the bar being suave, and everyone loves me, and people try to fuck me.

THEN the fucking bar turns into a clothing store...and theres some asian guy calling out to me. And he's really tall. I think it might have been that yao motherfucker.

Anyway.

He gives me advice on some problem Im having, I think boy trouble, and then he asks me for fifteen dollars, and tells me he's here charging for advice. So I screamed at him, and smacked him in the neck whip stylee with a pair of pants.

So he chases me out of there. THen once I get out of that store, i see that Im in the mall, and some chick (povey virus showed me her briefcase, she's some sort of slightly aged fetishy modelly chick) she's there, and she fucking throws a ball at me, so I fucking throw it back, and hit her ass hard man, so she's chasing me around the mall to throw it at ME again, and she's about to when I wake up....

No comments: