July 29, 2003

I'm certainly not on crank, but this slob felt sure I am:


dukiepond: you need to stop doing crank
thejizzykitty: what the fuck makes you think Im on crank
dukiepond: i can tell
thejizzykitty: could you point out to me the things I'm doing that you're noticing that make you think so?
dukiepond: well try sitting still and stop twichen
thejizzykitty: why would I sit still
thejizzykitty: that would be robotic
dukiepond: lol
thejizzykitty: also, I have to breath
dukiepond: you are high im right arnt i
thejizzykitty: nope
thejizzykitty: Im not on crank
dukiepond: sure
thejizzykitty: and if I was gonna do fast I'd do something a fuck of a lot better than crank
thejizzykitty: fuckin bathtub junkie
dukiepond: why do you allways have on black
dukiepond: are you that sad in that trailer
thejizzykitty: because thats what color clothing I choose
thejizzykitty: I'm not in a trailer...Im in an apartment
thejizzykitty: why are you acting so stupid?
dukiepond: i just dont get you
thejizzykitty: you dont know me
thejizzykitty: why would you "get" me
dukiepond: you are allway drinking but you are hott you would be alot hotter if you didnt have on black all the fuckin time
thejizzykitty: Why would your clothing taste have any influence on me?
dukiepond: it make you look all sad and depresred
thejizzykitty: I am sad and depressed.
thejizzykitty: Who are you to object to it?
dukiepond: and it dosnt look good on you you got that great body and you dont even care
dukiepond: do you have anyother clothes besides black
thejizzykitty: is this all some kind of stupid bullying tactic to make me show you my body, or do you actually think people should present themselves in the way YOU dictate?
dukiepond: yes
dukiepond: i just wonder if you have any other clothes that are not black
dukiepond: see even your boyfriend right there is in all black
thejizzykitty: awnsering yes to either of those is horrific. You're a freak.....you attack me for fucking wearing black, while at the same time being an extremely repulsive negative human being. I hope you get all the bad karma you're puking up ten fold. You're very ignorant. I dictate that you should stop being such an ass. I doubt you'll listen to me anymore than I listen to you, stupid.

No comments: