April 30, 2009

It just gets better and better.... clap your hands and slap your dick, it's the debut of JESSIEKITTYSHOPPE.COM!



Not only is this store simply cool, hot, and righteous... it means now I'm fucking INDEPENDENT!!! No more splitting your money with some fucking company... it's all for ME now, bitches! Just how I want it... just how you want it. Payment options, currently, are niteflirt & mastercard (through ccbill). I'm working on getting my visa approval. Yes. Fucking excellent. You will blow all your money there, and you will love it. JessieKitty Shoppe is your new reason for living. What a gift I'm giving my boys.. life is so much more fun when you have a hobby. *smirk*

This wouldn't have been possible without the generous help & impressive skills of the divine MZ DEVON!!! She's my new favorite entity! (yes, entity, because she's supernatural bitches).



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JessieKittyLand = Paradise.

My gorgeous new moped has arrived!!

pinkie

100_2894 100_2893

If you see a hot blond zoom past you on pink lightening... it just might be ME! *hehe* ..I've been having so much FUN riding it.. it is perfection. But.. now that me and my boyfriend no longer travel on four wheels... shopping trips are a hassle. That's why I made my amazon grocery wishlist... so you lovely fucks can do the heavy lifting FOR me ;> Also, I just had one of my boy toys foot the bill for a new water service. This monday they'll come install the cooler/dispenser and deliver my first 20 gallons of water. (20 fucking gallons? hahaha I hope I can make room in my storage space for all those jugs)!

Anyway... I'll be a little foofoo now and post pics of some of the food items that have come... along with other awesome wishlist shit. (much of which has been purchased by my newest DIRTYBOY toy, good job perv):

100_2911 100_2848

100_2852

100_2916

100_2854

100_2845

(two new pairs of Dior's ... mmmmm I'm addicted!!!)!

100_2846

100_2840

(fuck riding to the store every two days to buy paper towel. YOU buy it for me).

100_2842 100_2843

mmmm soy crisps!

100_2836

100_2838

how I love Wolfgang Puck!

100_2847

that tivo is beyond fucking righteous. I have it hooked up to the internet, therefor it's connected to my netflix and amazon accounts.. which means endless entertainment! I shut off my cable, no need for that now!

There have been lots of other gifts sent, but I only feel motivated to take pics when they arrive in giant loads, like that. My DIRTYBOY also just made my fucking month by buying me A DRUM SET!!!!!!!!! I'll be taking LOTS of pics when it arrives. *scream* ....you be a good JessieKittyFool and continue to please me: wishlist now!

p.s. .... hahaha @ the way my silly little animals end up with their tails in all my pics!

NITEFLIRT BOYS - be a fooool for Miss Jessie, play my new HARDCORE video drain game:

No comments: