November 11, 2008

I'm really sick of this double standard that is now so popular.... it's ok for non whites to hang signs that say 'brown pride' and etc.... but if a beautiful white person like me wants to do the same and display my 'pride' then some people think I'm doing something wrong. I am all for EVERYONE embracing their racial identity, as long as they don't act fucked up at other people in the process...

This attitude isn't just shared by the ignorant people. I've heard "respected" "intelligent" people vocalize the same attitude... therefor....

WHITE PRIDE!

Yes, it is fucking delicious to be white, my heritage is righteous. we have so much to be proud of, and we deserve as much respect and fairness ..and freedom of expression as anyone else. ;) Aryan is not a bad word. STOP TRYING TO OPPRESS ME!

whiterabbitgang

No comments: