May 27, 2008

I've got a new obsession. Vintage pictures of sailors. Handsome, fit, uniformed...*sigh*

I've been scouring flickr finding all the best the site has to offer. I'm collecting pictures like x rated trading cards.

People upload these old pics of their beloved relatives.... little do they know I'm molesting the photographs with my eyes, deciding who I'd fuck and who I wouldnt. Mine, now!

heysailor

the pink x means I want to bang them (the guys without a pink x WOULD be allowed to watch):

heysailor2

they're dead.... yet I want them.... it's strangely delicious.

guitarvintagesailors

It's great to be a perverted slut... I'd be very lonely without my filthy thoughts. Anyone with any really good pics (like vintage NUDE military men!!!!!) should send them to me, at jessiekittycom@gmail.com ....I also want to see pictures of hot men in soccer uniforms.

No comments: