February 19, 2008

Last night was really fun! We went bar hopping and bowling, it was excellent... except for this big fat old lady bartending at the bowling alley, she was some bible belt freak I think. She acted like she thought we were gonna rob the place, hahah! Awesome.

000_6774000_6775
02-18-08_1651.jpg02-18-08_1805.jpg

you can see more pics from my nite out in my MOBLOG (mobile blogging with pictures, hot)!

dude I have really severe issues with house cleaning. One days worth of wear and tear on the house makes me feel like I'm having a panic attack. Seriously. I just worked on the computer all morning and when I walked out into the rest of the place there were little papers and pens and magazines and empty water bottles and shit strewn on the surfaces, and I absolutely lost it. It felt like there was someone standing on my chest. *freaking out* I just cant fucking relax unless the house is completely clean. It seems like a good thing, but it's actually kind of distressing. My head hurts.

No comments: