October 3, 2007

Milo V

Im so fucking pumped for friday. First official sabres game of the season (against the butt licky rangers), and we're having a viewing party for it! Were gonna be all home style (buffalo style) and have wings n' canadian beer n' all. RAR! RARRR! I'm fucking pumped. And Im drunk while I write this. Margaritas! Double strong. *licks salt* Baaaa... Oh by the way, hockey at the park was fucking great the other day. Joe is oooobviously way more skilled than I, but thats ok, since Im primparily the goalie. Dude it's so hot, getting all tense and hot, and ready for the "puck" (ball) to hit me. I really enjoy it. Since Joe and I have been being good kids n just drinking/smoking, we've been saving lots of money. Therefor we've been going out and partying all over nashville, as well as having a fucking blast at home. Happyness. We're so fucking sporty right now! ...when I was a youngster, my schools softball team went to state. Of course I was just a fielder but. I do love sports. My biggest talent is shooting. I have some seriously righteous aim, and steadyness. When I went to fucking CAMP MILLER as a tween, I beat out a bunch of BOYS for the shooting award. Hot. What am I fucking babbling about, jesus.

Im trying to get my lovely friend Ryan to move down to nashville, and live with us. Long time readers may remember him as the big pretty awesome greek dark haired sick boy with fucking dope sideburns who I used to take lots of pictures with. Joe is ALL FOR him moving in. We'd save lots of money on bills, and it'd be serious loud laughter filled joy alll the time, because Ryry is like the happiest most fun person in the world. He's tall and big and strong and he loves to give me piggy back rides. *smile* *hope*

No comments: