August 25, 2007

Read about The Teddy Boy Movement!

*update: this post is so fucking flakey and dumb and boring, Im forced to post this little bit of perfection.

Smokey Robinson and The Miracles: You Really Got A Hold On Me


yea.... that song makes me lose my mind.

todays been pretty fuckin rad..as far as uneventful days go. Joe and I played some uh.. street hockey. hehe. and I got slammed in the arm and tit really hard, cause I was being goalie and I didnt have any padding. (we're gonna go get some tomorrow). Yes. I have welts, and its hot. Getting hurt when youre playing sports feels fucking good. Like getting in fights. Fuck dipshit pervert 'bdsm' people, I get my 'pain' thrills the NORMAL way! God... we so can't wait for hockey season to start. I can't wait to watch sabres games, and GO to predators games. *pant* oh the fun... the fucking thrills. MMM!!!! ..also, I cleaned the house hardcore. mopped, vacuumed, steam cleaned, that whole scene. God I love the feeling of a fresh clean carpet. I'm feeling babbley and weird. I have been very sober lately and it makes me all scattery.

check out this FUCKING EXCELLENT LINK: http://www.tv-links.co.uk ...single greatest fucking ste I've ever been shown. Thank youuuu MIKE!!! *lick, bite, tickle*

Im currently playing my BLOW JOB video through my camcontacts cam, fyi *hehe*

No comments: