August 4, 2007

BATMOBILE

fucking awesome hot dutch psychobilly. *lick* some of the members are in a band called DEAD KINGS with Koefte from MadSin. hot.
batmobile website x batmobile on myspace



some lyrics I really like: Frenzy

Dig this crazy mood I'm in
Listen to my heart as it starts to spin
When you kiss me do it again I'm in a frenzy
Watch my eyes when you light them up
Listen to me while my heart shakes up
When you touch me I won't rise up I'€˜m in a frenzy
This love gushes from my heart like the water from my mouth
You've been playin for the tiny part you can really knock me out
Ease my mind with your real cool lines
Ease my soul with love divine
When you say you're mine all mine I'm in a frenzy
I'm in a frenzy yeah yeah

batmobilescum

...and I am in a frenzy

dig my desk mess
000_4470

also dig the hotness of The Milwaukee Wildmen

milwaukeewildmen3

listen to their music on their myspace profile

thank you Mr Slim for the LooseSkrews stuff!

000_4472

000_4474

No comments: