June 26, 2007

Im really fuckin drunk and Im really fuckin angry. I just walked around my apartment complex looking hot, and screaming 'what the fuck are you looking at' at everyone who was looking at me.

I wanna start some trouble. I wanna get in a fight. I already called Joe and told him how I was feeling, and he's being nice to me now, because he knows Im not just flapping my stupid face when I say Im feeling volatile. Im considering walking over to this mexican bar to give dirty looks to people, before he gets home, so he cant stop me from going. That'd be mean though, cause he'd worry. But I want to. *dumb drunken rage*

I'd love nothing more than to beat the teeth out of one of my stupid worthless submissives, right now. Bunch of stupid fucking perverts who THINK it'd be hot to face my fury. I'd relish in making the arousal in their eyes turn into revulsion fear and anger. I want to see people die. I totally fucking feel alone right now, therefor I've got nothing to lose....but at the same time I've got a boyfriend and pets to respect. Hmph. I dont fucking care if that doesn't make sense. If you don't get it, youre a fucking retard.

000_3320

No comments: