May 10, 2007

I just had fucking bounty hunters pounding on my door!

They started banging on the door, Joe and I were lounging on the couch, and Im in my underwear. We look out the people, turn down the tv, and block the door. They're yelling 'We are not police, open the door!'. I run into the bedroom to put my pants on, and theres some big tattooed dude standing in my bedroom window looking right at me! I start putting my pants on and the guy starts waving a badge at the window yelling OPEN THE DOOR. He yells some mexican name, and I yelled 'there is NOOOO one here like that. the mexicans are across the hall!' And I yelled our very white british last names at him. heheh. So I got dressed and then we opened the door and they talked to us and showed us head shots of some sleazey looking characters. The tattooed one who peeped on me in my underwear was neat looking, and welsh. He runs some local bail bonds place. ;>

Crazyness!!!!! ...our apartment complex is set up slightly confusing with lots of apartments and multiple different buildings so I guess it was just a case of mistaken apartment number. Oi. WOOHOO! RAR!

No comments: