December 7, 2006

Reagan Youth just added me on myspace.... that kicks fucking ass....

The imposter is still at it... they're posing as me on YAHOO as well, and going in chatrooms 'demanding money' from strangers. Something I never ever ever would do. Remember: I dont have to look for customers, I dont have to act stupid and demand things from unwilling participants. If this is happening to you, its not me. If you THINK you're talking to me, then request that I awnser an email from you, sent to this email address: JessieKittyCom@gmail.com ...if "I" refuse to do the email verification test, it is for SURE not me.

I don't know the fake yahoo screenname yet, but they change their display name to mirror mine. They are known to use the aol instant messenger id 'jessykittycom' to approach people. Again, I would NEVER spell my name 'jessy' ...ever. I repeat: I will never ever ever 'demand' or 'beg' a stranger for ANYTHING. You can keep watch on my forum thread about the imposter here. Another tell: I will ALWAYS get on webcam to reward someone who pays me, or buys me shit...I reccomend you just do the email verification to be sure you're talking to ME. Some people have actually been scammed out of money by this faker (who I believe is a man AND woman team, since their fake wishlist was registered to a man, but one person had them turn on the mic, and heard a womans voice)...one person blew two hundred bucks on a fake, and that could have gone to ME. *snort*

No comments: