November 1, 2006

WOO I have a girlie (Andrea) coming to stay the night and party her ass off with us. HOORAY dude! I can't fucking wait until she gets here...it's so great to be within an hour of all my best friends. It feels like forever. (I've known her for like... eight or nine years. she's my only female friend, oo). I need to get my ass to St Paul to see a MN Wild game, and party with my favorite boys. I have to get stupid car insurance first. *grunt*

I got tired of my red hair really fucking fast. (REALLY fast) It's now a nice dark sable brown. Meoar! Seriousley, it looks excellent, and today I'm doing this little part & flip thing so I look like my bangs are ear length. It's rad. I'm addicted to reruns of project runway.

What to drink tonight...hmm... I got the shit to make Mojitos ..and I have some hornsbys.. and vodka... with all the trimmings for some bloody marys. Mm..

My halloween was a cute homey little event. We chilled with my dad, drinking hard cider... I carved an excellent pumpkin (which I'm going to post a pic of soon), threw candy all over the room, and watched the original 1922 silent film 'Nosferatu'..then Van Helsing. Oh, also, we made a big bonfire. Good times. I wish it wasn't so fuckin' cold though... I'm already sick of being here. *slaps self*

Andrea has requested we watch 'Lost' tonight (which means we wont be going to the bars, I'm glad)..apparently there's some major plot shit gonna go down. Hm. I've vowed to get into Lost, if she gets into The Gilmore Girls. heh. Speaking of which, my hair today is a total rip off of Lauren Graham's. Wow, that all sounded a little dipshitty. I'm just in a good mood, thats all ;>

Be excellent and go click my links!

No comments: