November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...


current
Originally uploaded by jessiekittycom.
Last nights game against the leafs kicked SO MUCH FUCKING ASS! Rar! ...now I feel all snotty and pleased, and can't wait to go back in my little hockey forums to smirk at the leafs fans who were saying The Sabres should be 'scared' and other such nonsense. Joe and I were totally crazy hockey hooligans last night, with a lot of weed and booze and victory screams flyin' around. I'm soooo glad we won, considering poor lil' Mike Ryan's booboo when he hit the puck into our own net. Apparently M.Ryan and Miller were roommates when they played on Rochester together, fun! The reports say Miller made it his main motivation to win, so M.Ryan wouldn't feel bad. Sweethearts! I swear to god M.R. looks like a young george harrison...heheh. Yeaaa...

So. My vehicle broke yesterday and I'm stuck out in the country with no wheels until MONDAY. Can you fucking believe that? And I have no pumpkin pie!!!! ....good fucking thing I've got plenty of booze and a twenty pound turkey...*hiss* ...you should be righteous and go blow a little money to make today rock just a little harder for me ;> I don't know what I'd do without all the slick shit my fans constantly do for me. You guys are excellent. *smooch*

No comments: