November 19, 2006

Flickr, Fuck Yea!


willyo
Originally uploaded by jessiekittycom.
here's one of the new pics (from last night) that I've uploaded to my flickr account... I'll be posting less pics in my blog, and more pics in my flickr account from now on, so when you see a post like this, it means the picture is ONE from a whole new SET I've uploaded to flickr. (these are still just the 'free' pictures... you've gotta JOIN my members area if you want to see alllll the good stuff ;>) ...I'm telling you. Flickr is the shit!

I went to do my workout today, and I couldnt cause my 'rave knee' was acting up.. let me explain, in april of '99 (I remember, because it was a 420 party) I went to this rave, took shitloads of TWO kinds of acid, and flipped out and danced for ten hours straight... I was whipping my leg around in circles or something, and damaged my knee hardcore. god dammit.... rave knee. owy. The theme at that one was fucking teletubbies, sillyness.

No comments: