November 27, 2006

a convo Im having thats totally quote worthy:

jessiekittycom : dont you just fantasize about taking your hands, and just shoving your thumbs into a fuckiers eye sockets
jessiekittycom : you know itd make some kind of fucking popping sound.
jessiekittycom : I concentrate on the face.
jessiekittycom : and ripping the hair out
jessiekittycom : cause that hurts really really bad
jessiekittycom : and leaves em ugly
jessiekittycom : ripping hair out REALLY REALLY hurts man
jessiekittycom : Ive had patches of hair ripped out
jessiekittycom : it hurt for weeks
jessiekittycom : this one fucking bitch bartender hit me in the head with a beer bottle after joe poured his beer on her
jessiekittycom : so I fucking kicked her ass realllllly bad
jessiekittycom : she had fake dreads on the top of her head
jessiekittycom : so I grabbed em like a handle and bent her over and kneed her in the face and beat the back of her head
jessiekittycom : I broke my fake nails all over her head
jessiekittycom : it kicked ass
jessiekittycom : I was kneeing her in the face for like thirty seconds over n over again
DAVE : hahahaha
jessiekittycom : and then when I started running I heard her sobbing 'call the cops' to her fucking poser friends who joe had been brandishing a knife at
jessiekittycom : that was the first night we got to buffalo.
jessiekittycom : it was excellent
jessiekittycom : I love it when joe is mean to bitches, and then when they're mean back, I take over.
jessiekittycom : thats some fun crap man
jessiekittycom : they better just TAKE his shit
jessiekittycom : or jessica is kicking their ass
jessiekittycom : yes
jessiekittycom : oh my god
jessiekittycom : once this cab driver was getting in joes face
jessiekittycom : so I stepped between em and shoved my chin up in his big fat face, and started calling him fat and ugly and told him he should go home and whack off to football
jessiekittycom : he fucking huffed and puffed and go sooooo red and upset and he couldnt even think of anything to say
jessiekittycom : it was excellente

No comments: