November 19, 2006

Add me on flickr! this is where I want to start posting a lot of my pics from now on, cause Im paranoid about uploading soooo many files to my site all the time, oi!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessiekitty

If you have yahoo, you kind of already have a flickr account, and can just log in with your yahoo info... but you don't NEED yahoo to join flickr... so join n' add me, it is of COURSE free. ;>

Some pics I just uploaded include shots of my beautiful beta fish: I've made it my mission to rescue beta's from walmart, where they're totally abused. They're piled up in tiny tupperware cups, in an inch of shitfilled water, next to the dairy isle, meaning they're freezing cold. It's totally awful. I'm a pisces and I swear Im connected to fish... when I walk by that pile of betas I feel their horrible suffering. So ...I pledge to rescue betas for the rest of my fuckin life. I always pick the one with the least amount of water in his cup. ;< Currently I have two tanks in my bedroom (which I posted pics of)... I don't really have any ROOM for more... but whenever one of my baby passes on, I'll run to walmart to rescue a new one. (I think I might have to just pile more tanks into my room, and be cluttered, its worth it to save the honeys).

No comments: