October 5, 2006

Watching the Sabres beat the canes last night was so hot.... I have NHL Center Ice satellite package, so pretty much every single hockey games is broadcast for me...during breaks I was switching to the leafs senators game, and though Im sad the leafs lost, I was totally thrilled to see Mats Sundin score. A foursome with '50s Biff' from back to the future, Mats Sundin, and Joe. Yea...put that on my xmas list.

My besty friends Ben and Jordan are here right now, arrived this morning... We're already fucking drunk of course.... have a bonfire going.... took a ride to the ol' liquor barn (haha, its really called price mart or something)...got some yag, leinys...now Joe's cooking a roast and we're getting all smokey n' good. WOO! I'm gonna continue having fun and abandon the stupid computer.

No comments: