September 17, 2006

KITTY AID: I need the desk on my amazon wishlist, and I need it right fucking now. My wishlist has my NEW address filled in, so no need to worry about shipping. Make me happy. Have packages ready to greet me when I get to WI. I'll make you glad you blew money on me. :>

While I'm gone: Remember to go click my links everyday, stay active in my forum (which is pretty dry right now...my spy will be keeping me informed of all forum activity in my absence), rate all my hot lil pics at cambang....and be a good daddy; spend lots of money on me.

So.... Joe's job called BEGGING him to come work for cash today. This is our very last 'day' here... we're picking up the uhaul tomorrow, and packing it and getting our asses out of town with a quickness. Hmph. I guess business will be suffering at that place, without Joe's renowned cooking skills to draw the customers in *smirk*.

I've got nothing left to do but sit here in a fort made of boxes and whine. The stupid filthy uhaul people haven't called me to confirm my pick up location or anything yet...and if they don't call by 5, *I* hafta call THEM. Ick.

I can't wait until I no longer have to see or hear my ugly oonka boonka ape looking 'black guy' downstairs neighbor or his shit smeared pitbull anymore. WOO!!!!

My favoritest boys have taken a week off of work to come party with Joe and I, and take us to this cute outdoor festival, during the first week of october. GOD I can't wait!! I'm so gonna throw a big tiki bonfire party when they get to my (new) house.

(Im going fucking crazy at the moment, sitting in here with all these boxes, alone..again...... ....do you realize I've orchestrated cross country moves like six times in the last two and a half years? MAKE IT STOP!)

Here's some pics I just took.... *grunt*:





hm.... the bills actually won today. rah. Oh... by the way... I'm NOT in favor of the sabres new uniforms...but I'll learn to deal with it. The blue one is pretty okay...and the retro one is one hundred percent. So yea. And hey, go buy me a Minnesota Wild jersey from my wishlist. Now.

No comments: